How to Make Flower Crowns
YOU WILL NEED:
Hot Glue Gun
Floral Wire Cutters
Flowers and Greenery
1. Pick out your flowers.
2. Measure a length of floral wire around your head.
3. Wrap Flower Tape around the wire.Use glue gun to put the end piece in place.
4. Pick out pieces of your un-flowered greenery, and use short pieces of wire to secure the greenery to the wire base. You may also use a glue gun to secure in place.
5. Clip each flower between ½ inch and 2 inches of stem beneath it.
6. Secure the flower to the greenery base by wrapping a spiral of floral wire around the stem. You may also use a glue gun to secure in place.
7. Do that with all the flowers you want to use, then start to place your flowers on the crown and wrap the wire or use glue gun to hold in place.